- Stargazer lights from Terrain
- a Cinnamon spice candle from Target // I usually find it on an endcap. Only $10 for the big one!
- The “Chalk It Up Thanksgiving” set from Caravan Shoppe // We are writing what we are thankful for on scrapbook paper and taping it to the poster (see above). Lucy is “thank you for” (as she says) toys and friends. Levi is thankful for mom-mom and backhoes. I am thankful for my family and the comfort of Scripture.
Archives For Favorites
It promises to be a beautiful day in our neck of the woods, but then back into the arctic temps for the weekend. I want to enjoy this day and then hide under a blanket to wait out the cold. Give one of these classic movies a try. (Some of these might be on Netflix. If not, check the library.) They are better when you watch them with someone – these movies remind me of weekends with my sisters.
- It Happened One Night: The mother of all romantic comedies.
- Rear Window: It scares me every time. Plus Grace Kelly’s clothes!
- Desk Set: You need to make friends with Katherine Hepburn.
- Roman Holiday: joyful and heartbreaking.