Sarah mentioned to me that she has a hard time thinking of stocking stuffers but I thought it might be an easy post. Trust me, it’s harder than I thought. Part of me wants to recommend a trip to Target dollar spot, but I came up with a few ideas to get you started.
First, I’m a big fan of the coupon book. Rick knows how to rock them, and I usually get a handmade, done-five-minutes-ago one in my stocking. It’s a favorite. Cash them all in on one day or savor them throughout the year. Give them to your spouse, friends, kids and parents!
- Flashlight or Headlamp // my kids are obsessed.
- A few new trains // we like the Ikea ones.
- Princess Palace Pets // Princesses, all the time.
- A set of dinosaurs // Participate in next year’s Dinovember!
- CAT toys // my son’s favorite mini diggers.
- Fun socks
- Charm bracelet
- Chapstick // The crazier the flavor, the better.
- A Tattly tattoo // Put one in my stocking too, please.
- Fun duct tape // So many fun crafts!
- Camelback water bottleCamelbak water bottle // Levi would love this!
- Kitchen towel // Anthropologie obviously, but also The Calm Gallery and West Elm. Etsy has some great options too.
- Mason Jar Company tumbler // (hint, hint Rick.)
- Socks // Buy extra-special ones from J. Crew.
- Magazine subscription
- A LiveFashionable scarf // A more expensive stocking stuffer, but for a good, good cause.
- Headlamp // My kids love these because of their Dad.
- Soap // Fancy soap for men.
- A LiveFashionable wallet
- Check out this post by the Art of Manliness for 50 more ideas!
ps. Some of the links are affiliate ones. Thank you! Also, sorry there is no fun image for this post. My 2006 macbook is sad.