This season is awesome for your senses. The trees are gorgeous, my house is warm & cozy, and I want to eat all the comfort foods. A few of the things making me and mine happy this season…
- Trader Joe’s pumpkin cream cheese // TJ’s has gone a little crazy with the pumpkin-flavored items, but this is a winner.
- Trader Joe’s Vanilla & Cinnamon Black Tea and Harvest Blend Herbal Tea
- Wawa’s turkey hot bowls // so good I once wrote a song about them.
- This with a big side of crusty bread
- Stargazer lights from Terrain
- a Cinnamon spice candle from Target // I usually find it on an endcap. Only $10 for the big one!
- The “Chalk It Up Thanksgiving” set from Caravan Shoppe // We are writing what we are thankful for on scrapbook paper and taping it to the poster (see above). Lucy is “thank you for” (as she says) toys and friends. Levi is thankful for mom-mom and backhoes. I am thankful for my family and the comfort of Scripture.
What things help you to enjoy Fall more? Have a favorite Trader Joe’s item? I’m kinda on the edge of my seat waiting for the Peppermint Jo-Jo’s.
p.s. I had the privilege of writing for the Sovereign Grace Ministries blog this week. You can read it here